Can i reinstall windows 7 after reinstalling xp

rollinduces

Distinguished
Jul 4, 2011
Hello,
Windows 7 is terrible. I can't load up youtube videos and my sound does not work. Windows 7 can't reconize my driver.

I want to uninstall 7 and reinstall xp, get my files and everything, but can I reinstall 7 again? or is it a 1 time deal

If your Youtube doesn't work, its hardly the OS's fault. Which browser are you using?

teaser

Distinguished
Aug 25, 2008
If your going to install windows 7 then you should download compatible win 7 drivers for your devices,dont rely on win 7 to have compatible drivers for every device in your pc or laptop..........

sh3lick

Distinguished
Jul 5, 2011

You could reinstall Win7 again if you wanted. About your problem w/ the audio and uploading...did you even do the Windows updates? Or even know what drivers you are suppose to be looking prior to installing Windows 7? I doubt its the OS' fault for problems of uploading to YouTube. Are you sure your even connected to your network and uploading the right files? Windows 7 is not horrible. Its sad to see people blame that OS when something goes wrong and are ignorant about where the problem really lies. :pfff: