Registry key needed

I need the registry key for

User Configuration\Administrative Templates\Windows Components\Internet
Explorer
Disable changing proxy settings

I can’t seem to find it.
Thank you

On Fri, 1 Oct 2004 13:15:34 -0700, Dennam <Dennam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I need the registry key for
>
>User Configuration\Administrative Templates\Windows Components\Internet
>Explorer
>Disable changing proxy settings
>
>I can’t seem to find it.
>Thank you

HKCU\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings
Proxy

Jerold Schulman
Windows: General MVP
JSI, Inc.
http://www.jsiinc.com

Thank you, that's what I was looking for.