Internet Explorer browser title bar

To change the Internet Explorer browser title bar to "My company"

1.
In the Console Tree, expand User Configuration.

2.
Click Windows Settings.

3.
Click Internet Explorer Maintenance.

4.
Click Browser User Interface.

5.
Double-click Browser Title.

6.
Select the Customize Title Bars check box, and then type the following text
in the Title Bar Text box: "My company"

7.
Click OK.

This works fine, but the title is becoming "Microsoft Internet Explorer
provided by My company". I want it to be in Norwegian; "Microsoft Internet
Explorer levert av My company". How can I accomplish this?

--
70-210
70-215

    I would think the client machines would have to be W2k/XP 'Norwegian' for it
    to change the title bar the way you want it to.

    Are you already using a Norwegian flavor of Windows?

    Ken

    "jering" <je_ring_83@yahoo.no> wrote in message
    > To change the Internet Explorer browser title bar to "My company"
    >
    > 1.
    > In the Console Tree, expand User Configuration.
    >
    > 2.
    > Click Windows Settings.
    >
    > 3.
    > Click Internet Explorer Maintenance.
    >
    > 4.
    > Click Browser User Interface.
    >
    > 5.
    > Double-click Browser Title.
    >
    > 6.
    > Select the Customize Title Bars check box, and then type the following
    text
    > in the Title Bar Text box: "My company"
    >
    > 7.
    > Click OK.
    >
    > This works fine, but the title is becoming "Microsoft Internet Explorer
    > provided by My company". I want it to be in Norwegian; "Microsoft Internet
    > Explorer levert av My company". How can I accomplish this?
    >

    > --
    > 70-210
    > 70-215

    Yes. The clients are norwegian, and the server English. on the clients the
    title bar is presented in English...

    "Ken B" wrote:

    > I would think the client machines would have to be W2k/XP 'Norwegian' for it
    > to change the title bar the way you want it to.
    >
    > Are you already using a Norwegian flavor of Windows?
    >
    > Ken
    >

    > "jering" <je_ring_83@yahoo.no> wrote in message
    > > To change the Internet Explorer browser title bar to "My company"
    > >
    > > 1.
    > > In the Console Tree, expand User Configuration.
    > >
    > > 2.
    > > Click Windows Settings.
    > >
    > > 3.
    > > Click Internet Explorer Maintenance.
    > >
    > > 4.
    > > Click Browser User Interface.
    > >
    > > 5.
    > > Double-click Browser Title.
    > >
    > > 6.
    > > Select the Customize Title Bars check box, and then type the following
    > text
    > > in the Title Bar Text box: "My company"
    > >
    > > 7.
    > > Click OK.
    > >
    > > This works fine, but the title is becoming "Microsoft Internet Explorer
    > > provided by My company". I want it to be in Norwegian; "Microsoft Internet
    > > Explorer levert av My company". How can I accomplish this?
    > >

    > > --
    > > 70-210
    > > 70-215

Internet Explorer Browsers Microsoft Windows