Gate to Tymofarrar in Shadows of Undrentide

What do I need to get past this gate?

Thanks in advance,
John

Do you mean the one with the head? You need the co-operation of the
kobolds - or at least some of them. Try talking to some of them.

Best wishes
Maxon

"Maxon" <jen.magson@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> Do you mean the one with the head? You need the co-operation of the
> kobolds - or at least some of them. Try talking to some of them.

KILL THEM KILL THEM ALL!!!!

I think i could bve wrong you don't need to co-operate with them at all...

Insane Ranter wrote:

> KILL THEM KILL THEM ALL!!!!
>
> I think i could bve wrong you don't need to co-operate with them at
> all...

There is a small chamber behind a hidden door. Inside is the machine for the
lift which can be repaired and activated with the rod you got from the
chieftain.

Hans

Um - well not the way I played it .... unless you can operate the gate
mechanism yourself. Maybe you can?

Best wishes
Maxon

On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 13:30:08 GMT, "Maxon" <jen.magson@ntlworld.com> wrote:

>Um - well not the way I played it .... unless you can operate the gate
>mechanism yourself. Maybe you can?

I'm pretty sure you need at least one of the kobold chief or the lift
operator (the one in the cell) to survive. The first time I played it, I
released the lift guy from his cell; he then ran straight over the caltrops
his buddies had laid in the corridor earlier, and died. Since I'd
previously slaughtered the chief, I was stuck and had to reload.

--
Hong Ooi | "I like snowballs."
hong@zipworld.com.au | -- CA

Hong Ooi wrote:

>> Um - well not the way I played it .... unless you can operate the
>> gate mechanism yourself. Maybe you can?
>
> I'm pretty sure you need at least one of the kobold chief or the lift
> operator (the one in the cell) to survive. The first time I played
> it, I released the lift guy from his cell; he then ran straight over
> the caltrops his buddies had laid in the corridor earlier, and died.
> Since I'd previously slaughtered the chief, I was stuck and had to
> reload.

There is a machine inside a small chamber behind a hidden door. If you have
got the rod from the chieftain (either by killing or by pickpocking him),
you can ativate it and operate the lift.

Hans

On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 17:52:34 +0200, "Hans Wein" <hwein_nospam_@gmx.net>
wrote:

>Hong Ooi wrote:
>
>>> Um - well not the way I played it .... unless you can operate the
>>> gate mechanism yourself. Maybe you can?
>>
>> I'm pretty sure you need at least one of the kobold chief or the lift
>> operator (the one in the cell) to survive. The first time I played
>> it, I released the lift guy from his cell; he then ran straight over
>> the caltrops his buddies had laid in the corridor earlier, and died.
>> Since I'd previously slaughtered the chief, I was stuck and had to
>> reload.
>
>There is a machine inside a small chamber behind a hidden door. If you have
>got the rod from the chieftain (either by killing or by pickpocking him),
>you can ativate it and operate the lift.

Ah, okay.