.NET Framework 1.1 SP1 deployment

Can anyone direct me to a reference on deploying the .NET Framework 1.1 SP1?
I am currently installing the original Framework 1.1 successfully through
GPO. But I don't understand how to incorporate the SP1. Thanks in advance.

It should be like this:

Download SP1
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?displaylang=en&FamilyID=a8f5654f-088e-40b2-bbdb-a83353618b38

Extract the patch, then use msiexec to integrate the MSP into your 1.1 MSI
folder. Force a reinstallation in GPO.

HTH.

BR,
Denis