Group Policy not effecting some computers

Some computers do not appear to applying group policy. I
have made changes to the GPO and repeatidly log on, have
even tried deleting the profile. Nothing seems to help.
can't run gpresult because command prompt is restricted.
any ideas?

stan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Verify that both the users and computers are in the correct OU.

If the users belong to a particular group, make sure that the policy is
configured to apply the settings to their group.

If you're running Windows XP, I highly suggest that you install the GPMC.
This tool is great with identifying GP settings and related security
settings. You could also use the GP results wizard to perform an audit of XP
users to discover which settings are being applied and to also determine
which GPO's are the winning policies.

Please let me know if this helps.

Stan Vandiver
Mount Vernon Mills, Inc.