SYSVOL not available during computer Startup

Hi,

I'm having problems with a script which runs during computer startup. The
script is a one-liner WSF file:

<?xml version="1.0" ?>
<package>

Hi,

I'm having problems with a script which runs during computer startup. The
script is a one-liner WSF file (AScript.wsf):

<?xml version="1.0" ?>
<package><job>
<script language="VBScript"
scr="\\mydomain\Sysvol\mydomain\myscripts\AScript.vbs" />
</job></package>

When run at startup, script "Ascript.wsf" fails with an error indicating
that the referenced file (Ascript.vbs) could not be located. Specifically:

Error: Cannot retrieve reference URL :
Code: 80040065
Source: Windows Script Host

However, if I delay the script processing by adding "Wscript.Sleep(10000)"
in another script set to run just before "AScript.wsf", everything works
fine. It appears as though SYSVOL is not available to the client while it's
starting up, but that doesn't make sense to me. Since "AScript.wsf" is
defined in a Domain GPO, and the GPO itself resides on SYSVOL, how could the
client run "Ascript.wsf" itself, unless SYSVOL was already available?