Adding Groups to Local Admin group using GPO

Hi all.

Need a help with this.

I need to add a Domain Local Group into all Local
Administrators groups of a domain's workstations using GPO
(manually could be a nightmare, i have more than 300 PCs
attached to the Domain, but i tried in a couple of 'em and
it worked). I'tried all, including steps/advice on these
articles: Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - 320065 &
Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - 810076 ... but it does
not work, i'm doin' something wrong. All machines have the
most recent Service Packs. Please, help.

Joe.
1 answer Last reply
More about adding groups local admin group

    Joe,

    Answered in the Active Directory news group. Please do not submit the same
    question individually to multiple news groups. You should send the same
    single post to multiple news groups.....That way my response in the Active
    Directory news group would show up in all of the news groups in which you
    posted the question.

    HTH,

    Cary

    "Joe" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi all.
    >
    > Need a help with this.
    >
    > I need to add a Domain Local Group into all Local
    > Administrators groups of a domain's workstations using GPO
    > (manually could be a nightmare, i have more than 300 PCs
    > attached to the Domain, but i tried in a couple of 'em and
    > it worked). I'tried all, including steps/advice on these
    > articles: Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - 320065 &
    > Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - 810076 ... but it does
    > not work, i'm doin' something wrong. All machines have the
    > most recent Service Packs. Please, help.
    >
    > Joe.

Domain Microsoft Windows