Delete files from PROFILE$

florence

Distinguished
Oct 8, 2004

I want to delete files such as \Profiles\username\Cookies,
\Profiles\username\Recent, and
\Profiles\usename\Application Data\Microsoft\Office\Recent.
The users use roaming profiles and many different
computers, all on the same system (Win 2000 server and Win
2000 Pro). Since the users have used many different
computers, I cannot log on to one computer and clear the
these files. SHORT OF DELETING THE ENTIRE USER PROFILE,
is there any way to clear these files?

Since you use Roaming Profiles, you only need to directly chenge the profiles
on server.

BR,
Denis