login script not running in ou

I got this login script that is not running in only this ou. I move the
machine to another OU and it runs. Why is that?

Just a basica vbs script to map a drive
1 answer Last reply
More about login script running

    Then you need to check if any GPO is attached to this OU but not the others.
    And also check for any Block Policy inheritance exists.

    BR,
    Denis

    "Tony" wrote:

    > I got this login script that is not running in only this ou. I move the
    > machine to another OU and it runs. Why is that?
    >
    > Just a basica vbs script to map a drive

Policy Login Microsoft Windows