inactive sim

Last response: in Network Providers
December 11, 2004 8:49:52 PM

i have a t616 sony ericsson. just today i noticed my status on the phone go
from CINGULAR or CINGULAR EXTEND to INACTIVE SIM. i can turn the phone off
and back on and it starts up normal then goes to inactive sim. i used the
phone and it works i just dont knwo what caused it to change.

More about : inactive sim

December 12, 2004 4:17:13 AM

I am in Nor Cali and I had the same troubles there is network troubles from
what I heard when I called CS
Its been up and down the WEST COAST from what friends tell me
"Ryan Douglas" <biking4jesus@earthlink.net> wrote in message
news:o vNud.1466$Tw3.1462@fe03.lga...
> i have a t616 sony ericsson. just today i noticed my status on the phone
go
> from CINGULAR or CINGULAR EXTEND to INACTIVE SIM. i can turn the phone off
> and back on and it starts up normal then goes to inactive sim. i used the
> phone and it works i just dont knwo what caused it to change.

Anonymous
December 12, 2004 5:26:45 AM

In article <4t2dndA1YNM8kSHcRVn-qw@comcast.com>,
"Fester" <raven_wood@homeDOT.com> wrote:

> I am in Nor Cali and I had the same troubles there is network troubles from
> what I heard when I called CS
> Its been up and down the WEST COAST from what friends tell me
> "Ryan Douglas" <biking4jesus@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> news:o vNud.1466$Tw3.1462@fe03.lga...
> > i have a t616 sony ericsson. just today i noticed my status on the phone
> go
> > from CINGULAR or CINGULAR EXTEND to INACTIVE SIM. i can turn the phone off
> > and back on and it starts up normal then goes to inactive sim. i used the
> > phone and it works i just dont knwo what caused it to change.
\

San Francisco has that problem too.
Anonymous
January 26, 2009 7:12:31 AM