Policies on users locked

I have several users that have locked policies on them. I tried moving them
to different OU's and that didn't work.

I can't seem to get the policy settings disabled for them. I also tried
disabling the inheritance, and disabling the policy to no avail.

So then I deleted the policy and still it's there. So I made a new policy
and tried resetting all the settings and the users still are locked to this
old policy. Any ideas on how to remove it?

Thanks.

To troubleshoot GPO, you can use gpresult in Win 2000, or RSOP in XP+.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;321709

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;323276