  • Floppy Disk
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
February 12, 2005 10:45:02 AM

Breaker Breaker/XP Basics/:for some unknown reason my floppy disk runs in
circles and the screen say's "Not Responing", forcing me to reformat my disk.
Come-Back
--
ad2

More about : disk responding

Anonymous
February 12, 2005 12:49:51 PM

Replace your defective floppy drive.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

"authord2" wrote:

| Breaker Breaker/XP Basics/:for some unknown reason my floppy disk runs in
| circles and the screen say's "Not Responing", forcing me to reformat my disk.
| Come-Back
| --
| ad2
Anonymous
February 12, 2005 2:43:55 PM

10-1 floppy drives can be replaced by 10-2 units quite cheaply.. 10-4

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/user

http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm