Copy GPO Template

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windows.server.active_directory,microsoft.public.win2000.group_policy (More info?)

I use 3 GPO templates for controlling AU across three groups of PCs. So
far I've only defined the GPO for 1 group. Is there an easy way of
copying this (so I can then change just the AU schedule time) and apply
it to the other OUs ??

Adrian

Adrian Marsh (NNTP) wrote:

> I use 3 GPO templates for controlling AU across three groups of PCs. So
> far I've only defined the GPO for 1 group. Is there an easy way of
> copying this (so I can then change just the AU schedule time) and apply
> it to the other OUs ??
>
> Adrian
Hi

I would think Group Policy Management Console (GPMC) can help
you here:

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/gpmc/default.mspx

the 1328 page Scripting Guide: