application error with Group Police MMC

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
October 13, 2004 6:19:37 PM

I have tyhis error in the Aplication event log
when I try to use
User Configuration/Windows
Settings/Internet Explorer Maintenance/Advanced
Corporate Settings in then Group Policy MMC.
Then the snap-in close.

Event Type: Information
Event Source: DrWatson
Event Category: None
Event ID: 4097
Date: 10/12/2004
Time: 10:05:29 AM
User: N/A
Computer: COSTA02
The application, mmc.exe, generated an application error The error occurred
on 10/12/2004 @ 10:05:29.427 The exception generated was c0000005 at address
02804FD8 (<nosymbols>)

Searching in the newsgroup I have found
that it can depend from file inetcorp.adm that
is not aligned with IE version.
My system is w2k server with Sp4 with IE 6.
Any suggestions to solve it ?
Thank
Anonymous
October 13, 2004 6:19:38 PM