An Outlook Autosignature Template in Group Policy

Greetings,

How do I create a default autosignature/signature for Outlook in Group
Policy.

I know there is a "signature" setting under Mail Format in Group Policy;
however, the only options are "disable signatures for new messages" and
"disable signatures for replies and forwards".

Any thoughts as to how I can do this? Let me know.

Thanks in advance,

Toni P.

I am sorry, but there is no GP for Microsoft Outlook.

BR,
Denis

"tpenn" wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> How do I create a default autosignature/signature for Outlook in Group
> Policy.
>
> I know there is a "signature" setting under Mail Format in Group Policy;
> however, the only options are "disable signatures for new messages" and
> "disable signatures for replies and forwards".
>
> Any thoughts as to how I can do this? Let me know.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Toni P.

But there is GP for the signature feature in Outlook?

Toni P.

"Denis Wong @ Hong Kong" wrote:

> I am sorry, but there is no GP for Microsoft Outlook.
>
> BR,
> Denis
>
> "tpenn" wrote:
>
> > Greetings,
> >
> > How do I create a default autosignature/signature for Outlook in Group
> > Policy.
> >
> > I know there is a "signature" setting under Mail Format in Group Policy;
> > however, the only options are "disable signatures for new messages" and
> > "disable signatures for replies and forwards".
> >
> > Any thoughts as to how I can do this? Let me know.
> >
> > Thanks in advance,
> >
> > Toni P.

TRENDING THREADS