Deleting Local Profile via GPO

Rob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I have a TEST OU with 3 computers in it. I have
configured a GPO to to delete the local profile after
logoff. The local profile is always deleted from
Computer1 and Computer2 but never deleted from
Computer3. I use the same domain account on all three
computers.

All three computers have basic Windows XP installations.
Any insight into possible causes of this problem would
be greatly appreciated.

Thank You

First make sure the GP is being applied by using RSOP.
Then, if it does, check the event viewer to see the error message.

Bye Bar