setting global desktop toolbar

Hi all,
I cannot seem to find a way to all users to have access to quick launch and
desktop toolbar without giving them full access of the task bar. (I need to
lock down the right clicking of the start menu button but that also locks
users from using toolbars).
Is there a way to globally set the desktop toolbar for everyone thru group
policies but still lock them out of the start button right click?
Thanks in advance for any help
Sher
1 answer Last reply
More about setting global desktop toolbar

    Hi Sher-

    I posted a reply to your questions on your previous thread.

    --
    Tim Springston
    Microsoft Corporation

    "Sher" <Sher@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi all,
    > I cannot seem to find a way to all users to have access to quick launch
    > and
    > desktop toolbar without giving them full access of the task bar. (I need
    > lock down the right clicking of the start menu button but that also locks
    > users from using toolbars).
    > Is there a way to globally set the desktop toolbar for everyone thru group
    > policies but still lock them out of the start button right click?
    > Thanks in advance for any help
    > Sher

Policy Desktops Microsoft Quick Launch Windows