setting global desktop toolbar

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
October 15, 2004 1:23:14 PM

Hi all,
I cannot seem to find a way to all users to have access to quick launch and
desktop toolbar without giving them full access of the task bar. (I need to
lock down the right clicking of the start menu button but that also locks
users from using toolbars).
Is there a way to globally set the desktop toolbar for everyone thru group
policies but still lock them out of the start button right click?
Thanks in advance for any help
Sher
Anonymous
October 18, 2004 7:23:10 PM

Hi Sher-

I posted a reply to your questions on your previous thread.

--
Tim Springston
Microsoft Corporation

!