autologon via GPO

ME

Hello,

I would like to add the reg keys necessary for a machine to auto
logon via GP but I'm not sure how to do it. I have tried to use a
startup script (because a logon script would be too late) but either
this is not the correct way, or I'm doing something wrong. I don't
think I should have to create a custom ADM for this should I? Isn't
there a way to enter reg keys easily? :)

I was hoping for some instruction, links, or better yet examples would
be great.

ME

On Sat, 16 Oct 2004 07:10:20 -0700, Me <z@z.com> wrote:

I think it's important that I mention I'm using 2003 with GPMT
installed. And most important... Thanks for your help!