Apply a group policy in NT4

I have an NT 40 Server I know, I need to upgrade but I have a couple apps
directly related to users accounts that are very difficult to migrate and
almost always corrupt. I have added a Win 2k terminal server to my network
and need to add group policys to those terminal services users. They are
still being authinticated by the NT 4 domain controler. I tried adding a
group policy in policy editor but the items I tried to remove from the start
bardid not remove when logging in as those users. Can anyone point me to a
white paper or anything that can help me.

Thanks
J Chapman

NT4 does not have group policy. Therefore, you cannot apply group policy to
users who are authenticated by an NT4 domain controller.

NT4 has System Policies (created with poledit.exe) that will do a similar
thing.

Oli