group policy don't apply

Hi,
i have problems with applying a group policy. I have windows 2000 domain
controller. I have organization units created and user accounts are stored
in this OU. I try to set policy for changing passwords every 30 days.But
setting in computer configuration are not applyed. Setting from user
configuration are applyed. I try to apply policy only for user accounts.

Andrey

User password policies can only be set from the Domain policy. If you set
it on the user level, then it applies to the local user accounts stored on
the computer. In which case, you should be applying that to the computer
accounts, not users. I think.

Huh???... did I make any sense?

Ken