How to block nonadmin users from running a specific program

Hi All
I would like to block non admin users from running Microsoft Management
Console(MMC.exe) from a remote PC

when I went to
User Config\Administrative Templates\System\Don't run specific application
and specified mmc.exe
It blocked everyone including administrator
from running the mmc.exe.
How can I block only non-admin users from running it.

Thanks In Advance
Kiran

Since this is User Config, so when you link the policy to an OU, it applies
to the user objects in that OU. So place your non admin users in the OU will
be fine.

BR,
Denis

"Kiran" wrote:

> Hi All
> I would like to block non admin users from running Microsoft Management
> Console(MMC.exe) from a remote PC
>
> when I went to
> User Config\Administrative Templates\System\Don't run specific application
> and specified mmc.exe
> It blocked everyone including administrator
> from running the mmc.exe.
> How can I block only non-admin users from running it.
>
> Thanks In Advance
> Kiran

Or you could use Security Group filtering...........

"Denis Wong @ Hong Kong" <DenisWongHongKong@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
in message news:84FC3DC5-E9E6-4DDB-AD02-F5492458455C@microsoft.com...