  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
Share
September 23, 2004 11:29:35 AM

Right before the Morag chapter, my henchman died and I didn't pick him
up again. Where can I find the henchmen in the last chapter, now that
I'm there. Or, because I didn't bring him with me, I can't have one
now.

Thanks,
Curtis

More about : henchman final chapter

Anonymous
September 23, 2004 8:17:19 PM

If you can't get your henchman back before fighting Morag, then you need to
do it alone or go back to an earlier save. =\

"Shade" <dark@darkness.net> wrote in message
> Right before the Morag chapter, my henchman died and I didn't pick him
> up again. Where can I find the henchmen in the last chapter, now that
> I'm there. Or, because I didn't bring him with me, I can't have one
> now.
>
> Thanks,
> Curtis

Anonymous
September 23, 2004 10:01:34 PM

Shade wrote:
> Right before the Morag chapter, my henchman died and I didn't pick him
> up again. Where can I find the henchmen in the last chapter, now that
> I'm there. Or, because I didn't bring him with me, I can't have one
> now.

Sorry, but there are no further henchmen avaiable in ch. 4. You can only
have the one you stuck with at the end of the former chapter.

HTH
Hans