Henchman in final chapter?

Right before the Morag chapter, my henchman died and I didn't pick him
up again. Where can I find the henchmen in the last chapter, now that
I'm there. Or, because I didn't bring him with me, I can't have one
now.

Thanks,
Curtis
2 answers Last reply
More about henchman final chapter

    If you can't get your henchman back before fighting Morag, then you need to
    do it alone or go back to an earlier save. =\

    Shade wrote:
    > Right before the Morag chapter, my henchman died and I didn't pick him
    > up again. Where can I find the henchmen in the last chapter, now that
    > I'm there. Or, because I didn't bring him with me, I can't have one
    > now.

    Sorry, but there are no further henchmen avaiable in ch. 4. You can only
    have the one you stuck with at the end of the former chapter.

    HTH
    Hans

Games Video Games