GT

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

Looking at making a decent cleric for a moderate magic PW.

For picking domains, I am thinking of Magic (I think the only real GREAT
domain), and am having trouble picking the 2nd.

The Animal domains summons at +1 level is sweet as it will save you a 9th
level spell in the long run......anyone have the stats for an elder
elemental?

Also thinking Sun for the extra searing lights....which when maximized do
some very nice damage with no save.

Anyone have any other domain thoughts?

GT

GT wrote:
> Looking at making a decent cleric for a moderate magic PW.
>
> For picking domains, I am thinking of Magic (I think the only real GREAT
> domain), and am having trouble picking the 2nd.

If it is a Forgotten Realms world, make sure they're not using the
"Spiritual Advisor" that limits your domains based on diety.
--
My NWN Work So Far: http://tinyurl.com/6xy2f
"Pits of red smoke and fog are usually bad."

GT

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

"everlast" <everlast@jmjservices.com> wrote in message

> If it is a Forgotten Realms world, make sure they're not using the
> "Spiritual Advisor" that limits your domains based on diety.

Nope. Any domain allowed at this point....no restriction on diety.

GT

For the record: in the Forgotten Realms, the goddess of magic, Mystra,
has the domains Magic, Good, Knowledge, and a couple of other domains
that aren't implemented in NWN.

"Brian G. Vaughan" <foolishowl_hates_spam@peoplepc.com> wrote in message news:<9rD4d.430$%06.77@newsread3.news.atl.earthlink.net>...
> For the record: in the Forgotten Realms, the goddess of magic, Mystra,
> has the domains Magic, Good, Knowledge, and a couple of other domains
> that aren't implemented in NWN.

Don't know what your plans are in regards to using Turn Undead, but I
like to pick realms that allow me to turn elementals and/or demons as
well, making the ability even more useful.

Warren