Group policies on multiple subnets

Anthony

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003

I am having a problem pushing down group policies across multiple
subnets.

I have one site with multiple subnets. On subnets other than the one
where the DC resides, policies are not pushed down.

I have applied policies to containers in AD users and computers. I
know that policies can be applied directly to the site in AD sites and
services.

How will this affect the policies that I have already applied? I
asusme that this will apply all policies to all users and computers in
this site and I do not want that.

Any advice would be great!!!

Anthony

Anthony,

Is there a firewall between these subnets? Check the event logs for errors.
Can you connect to \\your.domain.name\sysvol from one of the remote subnets?
What about \\yourdc\sysvol?

Brian Desmond
Windows Server MVP
desmondb@payton.cps.k12.il.us