Default Domain Group Policy

Hi All,

I have an issue with GPO and the domain.
If the Computer configuration and the User configuration sections are
DISABLED in my Default Domain Policy, What password and account policy will
be in effect in the domain ?

Also, what happens to all other settings configured in the Default domain
policy...........i am assuming that these wont propogate to domain
computers/user.......is that so ?

I am in a Windows 2003 domain.

Thanks much

Your password and account policy will be whatever the GPO settings were
before you disabled them.
The settings under the security node that were already applied by the
default domain policy will persist, even after disabling the policy.
The settings under administrative templates will not be applied.

--
Glenn L
CCNA, MCSE 2000, MCSE 2003 + Security