GP Wallpaper

I have successfully made gp work. However, the only issue I am having is
setting a permanent wallpaper. I have found setting in my gpo under user
config/admin templates/desktop/active desktop. I have enabled these following
settings 1.Enable Active Desktop 2. Active Desktop wallpaper, which is
pointing to a bitmap on the local drive of each client 3. allow only bitmap
wallpaper. Still no luck. I've used gpupdate /force and rebooted several
times. Any suggestions? Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about wallpaper

    Hi

    Is the path to the wallpaper something the clients can reach?

    Kind regards
    --
    Mark Renoden [MSFT]
    Windows Platform Support Team

    "stopnowgo" <stopnowgo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have successfully made gp work. However, the only issue I am having is
    > setting a permanent wallpaper. I have found setting in my gpo under user
    > config/admin templates/desktop/active desktop. I have enabled these
    > following
    > settings 1.Enable Active Desktop 2. Active Desktop wallpaper, which is
    > pointing to a bitmap on the local drive of each client 3. allow only
    > bitmap
    > wallpaper. Still no luck. I've used gpupdate /force and rebooted several
    > times. Any suggestions? Thanks

Desktops Wallpaper Windows