GP Wallpaper

I have successfully made gp work. However, the only issue I am having is
setting a permanent wallpaper. I have found setting in my gpo under user
config/admin templates/desktop/active desktop. I have enabled these following
settings 1.Enable Active Desktop 2. Active Desktop wallpaper, which is
pointing to a bitmap on the local drive of each client 3. allow only bitmap
wallpaper. Still no luck. I've used gpupdate /force and rebooted several
times. Any suggestions? Thanks

Hi

Is the path to the wallpaper something the clients can reach?

Kind regards
--
Mark Renoden [MSFT]
Windows Platform Support Team