GPO blocking Explorer File menu

We're using Windows 2003 TSE here. We use GPO to block
all kind of things. First we had disabled the menu "File" in Explorer.
Now we reactivated this option because a user should be able to
create a new directory...(File > New > Folder)
When we look in the menu "File" under "New" we have also options
like:
File > New > Briefcase/Bitmap image/ Microsoft Word-document/ etc etc
Is it possible to deactivated or hide al these options so only New > Folder
is available?

regards,

Gideon

On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 11:38:53 +0200, "Gideon" <mengerink@r_o_t_o_r_zonder_.nospam.nl> wrote:

>We're using Windows 2003 TSE here. We use GPO to block
>all kind of things. First we had disabled the menu "File" in Explorer.
>Now we reactivated this option because a user should be able to
>create a new directory...(File > New > Folder)
>When we look in the menu "File" under "New" we have also options
>like:
>File > New > Briefcase/Bitmap image/ Microsoft Word-document/ etc etc
>Is it possible to deactivated or hide al these options so only New > Folder
>is available?
>
>regards,
>
>Gideon

See tip 698 in the 'Tips & Tricks' at http://www.jsiinc.com for where these are controlled.