Patching officeXP using GPO

David

hi!

I've created an officexp administrative installation point with the new
security patch and successfully deployed it to the clients using GPO. My
question is that how do i check whether the patch is deployed to the clients?

Thks!

David-

If you goto officeupdate.microsoft.com on one of the clients, see if the
patch is listed. It shouldn't be.

Brian Desmond
Windows Server MVP
desmondb@payton.cps.k12.il.us

Http://www.briandesmond.com

> hi!
>
> I've created an officexp administrative installation point with the new
> security patch and successfully deployed it to the clients using GPO. My
> question is that how do i check whether the patch is deployed to the
clients?

> Thks!

TRENDING THREADS