Effects of Group Policy of W2K and 2K3 Servers in the same..

I've got a single AD Domain with one W2K DC and one 2K3 DC. There are more
options in Group Policy in 2K3, so what is supposed to happen as far as a
policy using these new options when logging into the W2K DC will all of these
policies be applied?

Hi

The policy settings that Windows 2000 doesn't understand will be ignored.

Unless you update the .adm files on the Windows 2000 server, you won't see
the new settings if you try to manage the GPO's from 2000.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=92759D4B-7112-4B6C-AD4A-BBF3802A5C9B&displaylang=en

Also be aware of

Kind regards
--