Changing password

Hi

I am trying configure to set the password policy to 15 days so that all my
200 users should be able to change their password for every 15 days.
However i am not bale to to do it because when i try to set it for 15 days
it again comes to default 42 days after i close and start mmc windows.

Vikas

Are you setting this on the default domain policy? This is the only
location that it applies too.

"Vikas" <dabade_vikas@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> I am trying configure to set the password policy to 15 days so that all my
> 200 users should be able to change their password for every 15 days.
> However i am not bale to to do it because when i try to set it for 15 days
> it again comes to default 42 days after i close and start mmc windows.
>
> Vikas

You are editing the (oh no, I can't remember which one) default domain
policy (or was it the domain security policy?), not a gpo on an ou, correct?

Ken