Hi all,

After receiving some updates yesterday, I can no longer save pictures from
outlook express/outlook or internet explorer as anything but bit map (.bmp)
files.

Can anyone tell me how to change setting to get back to jpegs/tiffs/giffs
etc?

Thanks in advance.

Bob

It's time to perform some computer housecleaning chores:

Go to Start > Run and type: CLEANMGR.EXE , and hit enter.
This will start your disk cleanup utility. Make sure to cleanup
your Temporary Internet Files.

Internet Explorer Saves Images As Bitmaps (.bmp Files)
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;810978&Product=ie600

Internet Explorer Does Not Save Graphics Files in the Proper Format
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;260650&Product=ie600

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP