My Documents redirected via GPO but ACL list wrong?

Using a GPO to redirect My Documents to the users home drive, works
great. However when folder redirection occurs for the first time, the
ACLs are user:full control, everyone: no access, system:full control. I
would like to have it automatically add the Administrators group to the
ACL list similar to roaming profiles ACLs but I do not see a policy for
this.
Anyone know how to do that or if it can even be done? I am working on a
login script solution for modification but I would prefer to have it
occur at the time of redirection.

Thanks or any input.

Mike.

On Fri, 05 Nov 2004 23:59:41 -0700, Mike Silverman <Noah.Body@nowhere.ca> wrote:

>Using a GPO to redirect My Documents to the users home drive, works
>great. However when folder redirection occurs for the first time, the
>ACLs are user:full control, everyone: no access, system:full control. I
>would like to have it automatically add the Administrators group to the
>ACL list similar to roaming profiles ACLs but I do not see a policy for
>this.
>Anyone know how to do that or if it can even be done? I am working on a
>login script solution for modification but I would prefer to have it
>occur at the time of redirection.
>
>Thanks or any input.
>
>Mike.

See tip 2852 and 3471 in the 'Tips & Tricks' at http://www.jsiinc.com

Jerold Schulman
Windows: General MVP
JSI, Inc.
http://www.jsiinc.com

Thanks for the tips. I thought about the first one, but I would prefer
not to change the ownership. The second one sounds more interesting.

Mike.