Do i still need Mixed mode ?

If I have windows NT 4.0 servers(2) that are not domain controlers or back up
controlers does this mean I can come out of mixed mode ?

Mixed mode is only required if you have (or will have) NT 4 domain
controllers in the domain.

So, yes, you can switch to native mode on your Windows 2000 domain.

Regards

Oli