Hiding System Tray and Programs Start Menu Option

I want to hide all system tray icons such as SQL Server Service manager (
and so on ) and programs option in start menu because i need to give access
some users by using terminal services to some of my serves and i want them to
use a generic user to be restricted by a policy which i have already made and
done other desktop restrictions, and i havent an option to do the
restrictions mentioned above.

any help would be greatly appreciated

Regards
OSwaldo.

User Config\Administrative Templates\Start Menu and Taskbar\Hide the
notification area

for At least Microsoft Windows XP Professional or Windows Server 2003 family

"This setting affects the notification area (previously called the system
tray) on the taskbar. Description: The notification area is located at the
far right end of the task bar and includes the icons for current
notifications and the system clock. If this setting is enabled, the user’s
entire notification area, including the notification icons, is hidden. The
taskbar displays only the Start button, taskbar buttons, custom toolbars (if
any), and the system clock. If this setting is disabled or is not
configured, the notification area is shown in the user's taskbar. Note:
Enabling this setting overrides the Turn off notification area cleanup
setting, because if the notification area is hidden, there is no need to
clean up the icons."

BR,
Denis