GPO settings in sysvol not distributed to other servers

Philippe

Hi,
is this normal ?
I have 3 windows 2003 servers and on one server i changed the default domain
policy.
The policy works but the data/directories in \SYSVOL stays only on that
server and is not distributed to the other 2 servers.
is this normal ? i thought that the data and directories in \SYSVOL should
be distributed to the other servers also ?

cheers,
Philippe

Are all 3 of the servers DC's, or is just one of them?

If all 3 of them are DC's, they should each be running DNS, and be pointing
to each other for DNS resolution as "preferred servers"

I believe if properly configured, they should just be pointing to each other
for DNS, and you should configure either a forward or reverse lookup zone (I
don't remember which one, sorry!!... anyone wanna jump in?!) to lookup
outside addresses

Ken