Internet Explorer Temporary Internet files setting

I need to be able to set the above for all users using a policy, but can't
find the item in the AD - somebody care to point me in the right direction,
please?

Thanks!

You can take a look at this, in Preference mode.

How To Set Advanced Settings In Internet Explorer by Using Group Policy
Objects

BR,
Denis

"Peter Phillips" wrote:

> I need to be able to set the above for all users using a policy, but can't
> find the item in the AD - somebody care to point me in the right direction,
> please?
>
> Thanks!

Unfortunately, in all of the testing I've done, including most recently on
XP, Sp2, these "corporate settings" that are exposed in Advanced Preference
mode don't work for this particular setting--setting the size of IE
temporary files as an example. I believe the inetcorp.adm file hasn't been
updated since IE5, and it just doesn't work on IE6. I'd be interested in
hearing if anyone has a different experience.

--
Darren Mar-Elia
MS-MVP-Windows Server--Group Policy

"Denis Wong @ Hong Kong" <DenisWongHongKong@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote