HELP - XP SP2 GP Issue

My PC is running Win XP Pro, I have installed all the domain admin tools on
it. My domain is is a Win 2k AD domain. I recently installed XP service pack
2 on my workstation, NOW when I go to any domain controller in the domain
and try to view, modify, or edit any domain policy I get hundreds of
"Adminstrative Template" errors and cannot open any of my group policies.
Many of these errors that pop up are refencing Windows XP SP2, these are
errors that are popping up on the domian controller running Win 2k. I can
however open ADU&C on my XP workstation and open the group policies but many
of the sub categories do not appear. Please help,

Please refer to this KB article:

Also, please keep in mind our Group Policy TechNet page (see my sig below)
for future reference.

--
Mark Williams
Program Manager, Group Policy