Size of the Logon Banner Window

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I am running a Windows 2000 Active Directory environment with Windows XP as
the desktop.

My management want a very long message presented in the logon banner text -
so much that it actually doesn't fit in the window on the clients.
The window does not generate any scroll bars - but the users can read the
additional information if they click in the text area and use the down arrow
to scroll the text.
I have some doubt that my users are going to do this!!

Is there a way to increase the size of the windows and text area that is
used to display the message?

TIA

I am unaware of any way to change a window size via gpo.

"Bob" <someone@microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I am running a Windows 2000 Active Directory environment with Windows XP
as
> the desktop.
>
> My management want a very long message presented in the logon banner
text -
> so much that it actually doesn't fit in the window on the clients.
> The window does not generate any scroll bars - but the users can read the
> additional information if they click in the text area and use the down
arrow
> to scroll the text.
> I have some doubt that my users are going to do this!!
>
> Is there a way to increase the size of the windows and text area that is
> used to display the message?
>
> TIA

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

How about ANY method? I can change the RIS image if need be.