Customize common open dialog box drop down list

Hello All,
Is there a way thru GPO that I can customize the dropdown list in common
open dialog box where the following items will only show;

31/2 Floppy Drive (A)
CD ROM (D)
SHARE FOLDER (Z)

Currently I am unable to get the floppy drive to appear. Users have to
navigate to my computer then select the floppy drive.
Also I would like the places bar to exhibit the same items mentioned above.
TIA,
Altria

This KB talks of disabling the items you mentioned. Do the opposite
and you should see the desired result. (eg if the KB says enable this
setting, be sure to disable it and not leave it as "Not Configured")
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;278295

As for the places bar perhaps you would have better result making a
custom ADM.
Writing Custom ADM Files for System Policy Editor
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/225087

This is the reg setting you need to alter to change the Places bar
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\comdlg32\PlacesBar

--
I reply at the news groups only on weekends. If you need to contact