ou gpo not applying over domain policy

I have a 2003 active directory infastructure, my default domain policy is
working fine but I'm trying to exclude the screensaver part of the policy for
2 systems in an ou under my domain located in an ou named ou test. When I
added a GPO to the OU(ou test), it's not applying over the domain policy.
When I check the systems in the GPO console, it shows the ou test as being
empty and not being applied. What should I do?

You mean your domain policy did not apply to your OU? Have you checked Block
Policy inheritance in the OU level?

HOW TO: Administer GPOs in Windows 2000
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q322143

BR,