Joining a server to the domain

Hi,
Most of our users use Windows 2000 or 2003 server as their operating system.
We want to delegate the ability to add these servers to the domain. However,
it seems that the "add workstations to the domain" right is not sufficient.
Does anyone know how to delegate adding servers to the domain?

Amit

Pls see this.

Domain Users Cannot Join Workstation or Server to a Domain
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;251335

BR,
Denis