Blank Screen after logon

Hi
I regularly logon to Windows XP HE after my daughter has logged
off. When I do this, I often but not always start up with a blank blue
screen with no taskbar, icons etc. If I then do arestart, all returns to
normal. Anyone have any ideas?

Ian

--
Ian Pollard//Wooler//Northumberland//UK
m0flc@yahoo.co.uk

    Try R.clicking on my computer,properties,advanced,start-up recovery,settings,
    make sure the display window has "fast detect" in the text,if not it
    should,use
    the scroll bar to set to,then delete other,this is done in notepad.

    On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 18:41:02 -0800, Andrew E. <eckrichco@msn.com> wrote:

    > Try R.clicking on my computer,properties,advanced,start-up recovery,settings,
    > make sure the display window has "fast detect" in the text,if not it
    >should,use
    > the scroll bar to set to,then delete other,this is done in notepad.

    Thank you. I have checked this and fastdetect is there.

    Ian

    --
    Ian Pollard//Wooler//Northumberland//UK
    m0flc@yahoo.co.uk