MMC Restrictions Problem

Tags:
Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
November 15, 2004 11:19:06 AM

Ok, I think I've just made a grave mistake.

I was attempting to restrict users from accessing MMC on their local
workstation. Apparently, when I applied the restrictions it blocked all MMC
snap-ins by default for all users including the administrator. Now I'm
unable to go into the Active Directory Users and Computers snap-in logged on
as administrator.

I'm using Windows 2000 Server.

Any suggestions or ways around this? Is there a particular file that can be
restored?

Thanks in Advance!
Anonymous
November 15, 2004 11:59:01 AM

I hadn't gotten any replies yet, but I've managed to correct this problem
using Regedit.

"99-Vette" wrote:

> Ok, I think I've just made a grave mistake.
>
> I was attempting to restrict users from accessing MMC on their local
> workstation. Apparently, when I applied the restrictions it blocked all MMC
> snap-ins by default for all users including the administrator. Now I'm
> unable to go into the Active Directory Users and Computers snap-in logged on
> as administrator.
>
> I'm using Windows 2000 Server.
>
> Any suggestions or ways around this? Is there a particular file that can be
> restored?
>
> Thanks in Advance!
January 22, 2009 3:17:34 AM

Visit: http://naldo-project.weebly.com

It's a True Solution

Over 500 Administrator Restriction and Secret, Video Capture, iPod, Secret Panel, Internet Explorer Inside, Windows Registry, Windows Service, Restrict Devices, Backup Options, Screen Capture, User Manager, Legal Notice Caption and Text, System Information, Control Panel, Delete Files, Copy & Paste, NotePad, View IP, Windows Time, Keyfinder, Memory Information, Ad or Remove Programs, Startup List, View Restriction from System and Explorer, All Groups Policy Management (GPEDIT), All MMC Restrictions, Shutdown Timer, Shutdown, Hibernate, Restart, Logoff, more..., MDI Parent View Option, Task Manager Inside, Keyloger, Hidden and View Files, See the Video... more... more... more.

* Protect this Software with Password and Secure Password, Startup Option, Icon Tray Option*.

It's a Administrator Perfect Software and Tool

***Recommend this program to your friends***

by Naldo (AMSv2010 Developer)
Anonymous
January 22, 2009 10:06:42 AM

F***ing SPAMMER!