Media player lockdown

stuart

Hi All,

We have Win XP sp2 rolling out very soon and have just discovered that users
can listen to radio staions via media player. I have had a look through the
GPO but was wondering if you could tell me... how can I turn off access to
radio staions through media player??

Thanks,
Stuart.

::plinks down a nickle:

What they do in my company is use the firewall to filter out streaming
media... but that's not the same as using GPO's to do what you want.

I'll take my 3 cents change now :)

Ken