Internet Explorer GP

Used GPMC to create policy from XP Pro Workstation.
Policy dragged (linked) to Domain Controller.

GP for Internet Explorer - working fine...
but under the:

User Configuration - Administrative Templates - Internet Explorer - Internet
Control Panel - Advanced Page

There are only two options, what do I need to do to see the other Advanced
Page options?

Any help is appreciated, thank you.

Hi

Not every option can be set via group policy by default. If you want to be
able to control additional settings, you'll need to identify the registry
values and if they're something you can build into an administrative
template, create your own .ADM files ...

323639 HOW TO: Create Custom Administrative Templates in Windows 2000
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=323639

Kind regards
--
Mark Renoden [MSFT]
Windows Platform Support Team

"JHP" <goawayspam@GFY.com> wrote in message
> Used GPMC to create policy from XP Pro Workstation.
> Policy dragged (linked) to Domain Controller.
>
> GP for Internet Explorer - working fine...
> but under the:
>
> User Configuration - Administrative Templates - Internet Explorer -
> Internet Control Panel - Advanced Page
>
> There are only two options, what do I need to do to see the other Advanced
> Page options?
>
> Any help is appreciated, thank you.

Mark Renoden,

Very cool, Windows just became fun again...

Cheers!