Task Scheduler Failure Notification

henry

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2003

When the Task Scheduler fails to run a scheduled task there is no
notification given. I entered a program to be run in this event but nothing
happens. Any ideas?

Sorry that task scheduler is not something about group policy.

To troubleshoot, you can check out the log file SchedLgU.txt which might
give you some clue.

How To Troubleshoot Scheduled Tasks in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q308558

BR,
Denis