File Types

Michael

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Hi Everyone

Just wanted to find out if it is possible to release specific programs for
specific file extensions (ussually done through Folder Options/File
Types/Change "for individual clients") for all domain users via a domain/GO
policy or a login script on a Windows 2000 (or 2003) server? If
yes, could you please let me know the steps required?

Many Thanks
Kind Regards

Michael

I don't know why you keep posting and posting the same question to different
newsgroups, but pls check back what you posted before you post again.

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/community/newsgroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.windows.server.active_directory&mid=bd2d8c1c-cc58-45a1-b4e3-1be33cfeb075

BR,
Denis