Ive been rude...thank you

turpit

Splendid
Feb 12, 2006
It occurs to me, reading all this "THG is biased BS", that I never said thankyou.

So,
TECHNOLOGY COORDINATOR, Tanker, tool 462, JumpingJack, BaronMatrix, 9 inch, MadModMike (aka MrsD, MrsBytch) Clue69Less, ActionMan, Spud, Ches111, DaSickNinja, Wusy, mpjesse, Joset, LCDR Data, Exit2Dos, Verndewd, and EVERYONE ELSE, who I may not have specifically named as I was tired when I wrote this.
Thank you.

Had it not been for all of you and the debates going on in the forum last year, I would have bought a 939 X2 3800 system. You saved me from investing in a system with no upgrade path and I say this with all sincerity, and no digs towards AMD, I am grateful.

The forum really does help.

xaat_kil

Distinguished
Jan 24, 2007
Actually, I think I like the name Nija. :D I changed my name for the heckuvit, seems you've been given a new handle as well. Makes today a birthday of sorts. muffin just wasn't as cooool.

xaat_kil

Distinguished
Jan 24, 2007
Hey, Nija - just checked out your homepage! You're cute! Lol! I can see why you'd have a fan club. :wink: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nijafanclub/

turpit

Splendid
Feb 12, 2006
I get hell for changing my avatar. I don't want to see the havoc the forum god will shower on me if I change my name.

Avatar-comfort is a powerful force jedi-Ninja. Not to be tampered with casually, lest you incur the wrath of the dark-forum :x

nijafanclub2.jpg

... Somebody's gonna die for this...

I get hell for changing my avatar. I don't want to see the havoc the forum god will shower on me if I change my name.

Avatar-comfort is a powerful force jedi-Ninja. Not to be tampered with casually, lest you incur the wrath of the dark-forum :x

ROTFL :lol: