Sign in with
Your question

Ive been rude...thank you

Last response: in CPUs
January 24, 2007 2:36:26 AM

It occurs to me, reading all this "THG is biased BS", that I never said thankyou.

So,
TECHNOLOGY COORDINATOR, Tanker, tool 462, JumpingJack, BaronMatrix, 9 inch, MadModMike (aka MrsD, MrsBytch) Clue69Less, ActionMan, Spud, Ches111, DaSickNinja, Wusy, mpjesse, Joset, LCDR Data, Exit2Dos, Verndewd, and EVERYONE ELSE, who I may not have specifically named as I was tired when I wrote this.
Thank you.

Had it not been for all of you and the debates going on in the forum last year, I would have bought a 939 X2 3800 system. You saved me from investing in a system with no upgrade path and I say this with all sincerity, and no digs towards AMD, I am grateful.

The forum really does help.

More about : ive rude

January 24, 2007 3:36:39 AM

word

( reppin the Performance/price )
January 24, 2007 3:41:11 AM

No problem at all. Could you correct the spelling in my name though? =P
Related resources
January 24, 2007 3:59:01 AM

Quote:
No problem at all. Could you correct the spelling in my name though? =P

Sorry :oops: 

Oh look! Baron voted for me again! :lol: 

Thanx BM. Hugs-n-kisses to you too
January 24, 2007 4:03:18 AM

Actually, I think I like the name Nija. :D  I changed my name for the heckuvit, seems you've been given a new handle as well. Makes today a birthday of sorts. muffin just wasn't as cooool.
January 24, 2007 4:09:15 AM

I get hell for changing my avatar. I don't want to see the havoc the forum god will shower on me if I change my name.
January 24, 2007 4:15:07 AM

Quote:
I get hell for changing my avatar. I don't want to see the havoc the forum god will shower on me if I change my name.

Avatar-comfort is a powerful force jedi-Ninja. Not to be tampered with casually, lest you incur the wrath of the dark-forum :x
January 24, 2007 4:15:20 AM

... Somebody's gonna die for this...
January 24, 2007 4:15:50 AM

Sorry, man. Lol.
January 24, 2007 4:17:29 AM

Quote:

Avatar-comfort is a powerful force jedi-Ninja. Not to be tampered with casually, lest you incur the wrath of the dark-forum :x

ROTFL :lol: 
January 24, 2007 4:18:14 AM

Turpit started it!
January 24, 2007 4:19:27 AM

Quote:

Ninja,

your putting the bounty on your own head with that avatar....Im gonna go hide now, dont want get caught in the fallout. Been nice knowin ya bra :D 
January 24, 2007 4:20:20 AM

Looks like your avatar has succumbed to the dark side already. 8O Fight it, Luke!
January 24, 2007 4:27:04 AM

I somehow pictured you differently? I like the hair though, it's really long! Doesn't it get tangled when you are routing wires?
January 24, 2007 4:28:17 AM

Quote:
I somehow pictured you differently? I like the hair though, it's really long! Doesn't it get tangled when you are routing wires?

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: 
January 24, 2007 4:29:30 AM

Alright Ninja

Thats enough now...jokes over...you win. Change it back. Please. :cry: 
January 24, 2007 4:35:03 AM

Anyone with over 3k posts should have their avatar stuck where it is. Less confusion that way.
January 24, 2007 4:38:43 AM

Quote:
Alright Ninja

Happy now?
January 24, 2007 4:47:40 AM

Quote:
Alright Ninja

Happy now?

Whew.... :p 

Told ya....dont mess with the avatar-comfort. Its comforting :wink: :lol:  :lol: 
January 24, 2007 2:25:33 PM

Awww, I didn't get mentioned. :-(

If I was able to help you out you are more than welcome. I know you've brought a lot of information and opinions to these forums so we thank you as well.
January 24, 2007 4:42:13 PM

Quote:
Awww, I didn't get mentioned. :-(

If I was able to help you out you are more than welcome. I know you've brought a lot of information and opinions to these forums so we thank you as well.

:oops:  :oops: 
Sonofa

Sorry TC. I fixed it. :oops: 
January 24, 2007 5:01:57 PM

Quote:

Why Ninga, I would never have guessed. What other secrets lie hidden?
January 24, 2007 5:09:45 PM

Oh f*ck you all.... :wink:
January 24, 2007 5:19:22 PM

Quote:

Say, you wouldnt have one of those schoolgirl outfits would you?
January 24, 2007 5:20:13 PM

Sorry. Just haven't been about to stop laughing. Needless to say, you are a respected member in the forum community.

Different subject. A while back you said you and some others were goig to do some tests on heat sink paste. Have there been any results yet?
January 24, 2007 5:29:18 PM

Yep. I've finished them. I'm just compliling the results for 3lf and Dario to review. That and i've been busy studying the RD600's massive BIOS. And preparing for school and such.

BTW---

^^ is me
January 24, 2007 5:30:32 PM

8O OMG DaSickNinja.... your a girl? (Uhhh a hot girl too!) I somehow had you in my mind as a dude.... Well I guess you can't go by the avatars, since mine is well... close to what I look like at all... 8)
January 24, 2007 5:33:49 PM

Can some mod put me outta my misery?.... :wink: :lol: 
January 24, 2007 5:37:16 PM

I'll say it once more - sorry, man. :lol: 
January 24, 2007 5:38:18 PM

That pic's much better, dignified and all that.

As for the misery part, last I recall, didn't ninjas carry a short sword to fall on? Alas, society changes.
January 24, 2007 5:38:35 PM

Quote:
Yep. I've finished them. I'm just compliling the results for 3lf and Dario to review. That and i've been busy studying the RD600's massive BIOS. And preparing for school and such.

BTW---

^^ is me

Ninja,

You look way different without your make up and wig.

Put them back on
January 24, 2007 5:39:40 PM

Gotta love the go-go boots, though!
a c 137 à CPUs
January 24, 2007 5:53:53 PM

Quote:

Say, you wouldnt have one of those schoolgirl outfits would you?

Now THAT was funny...
January 24, 2007 6:08:37 PM

Quote:
Had it not been for all of you and the debates going on in the forum last year, I would have bought a 939 X2 3800 system. You saved me from investing in a system with no upgrade path and I say this with all sincerity, and no digs towards AMD, I am grateful.

You really should've just tossed a coin. :wink:

Always good to hear from you Turpit. Even though you never posted pictures of your C2D build. When you mentioned you were welding your own case, I got visions of something wildly fanciful - such as a life-size Spiro Agnew case - or possibly Marvin.

Hey you sass that hoopy, Turpit, there's a frood who really knows where his towel is.

If anyone needs me, I'll be over at the Nija fan club.
January 24, 2007 6:59:04 PM

Quote:

BTW---

^^ is me

Ninja,

You look way different without your make up and wig.

Put them back on

Today's wednesday. He only dresses like that on the weekend (And he posts as FiFiTheFieryNinja).
January 24, 2007 7:07:07 PM

Quote:

You really should've just tossed a coin. :wink:
Always good to hear from you Turpit. Even though you never posted pictures of your C2D build. When you mentioned you were welding your own case, I got visions of something wildly fanciful - such as a life-size Spiro Agnew case - or possibly Marvin.

Hey now, I posted a couple of "selected" pictures of the outside of the enclosure, just not the guts. :wink: Its nothing "artsy", but I still havent decided if I want to try and market it or not, so the "guts" will remain safely "hidden" until I decide.

Spiro Agnew is out though. An Escher-esq case maybe. Maybe a "deep thought" case styled after the movie, or maybe this:
Future case project for turpit?

Quote:

Hey you sass that hoopy, Turpit, there's a frood who really knows where his towel is.]

Careful. Jakes lurking 8O ...you know how the mods hate it when we play the HG2G game, but then, the only moral it is possible to draw from this story is that one should never throw the letter Q into a privet bush

Quote:
If anyone needs me, I'll be over at the Nija fan club.

:lol:  :lol:  I'll see you there in a little while :wink:
January 24, 2007 7:40:41 PM

Quote:
Careful. Jakes lurking 8O ...you know how the mods hate it when we play the HG2G game, but then, the only moral it is possible to draw from this story is that one should never throw the letter Q into a privet bush

I'll remember that the next time I see a choking fox. :lol: 
January 24, 2007 7:44:51 PM

Quote:

I'll remember that the next time I see a choking fox. :lol: 

Well done! I thought that one was particularly obsure, but you got it.
January 24, 2007 7:59:04 PM

I notice I wasn't mentioned. Oh yeah, I DON'T HELP PEOPLE I MAKE THE FORUMS SUCK! 8)
-cm
January 24, 2007 8:04:41 PM

THG only takes mastercard, anyway.
January 24, 2007 8:06:36 PM

Quote:
I notice I wasn't mentioned. Oh yeah, I DON'T HELP PEOPLE I MAKE THE FORUMS SUCK! 8)
-cm

:roll:

Roll call

Yup there you are.....row 12, 5th from the left, right next to Wing Ding. Gotcha...Thanx
January 24, 2007 8:12:17 PM

I was originally being sarcastic, but now I realize that I was right. :( 

Oh, well, I won't change so there's no use bitching.
January 24, 2007 8:12:40 PM

Quote:

BTW---

^^ is me

this is Tis Me

January 24, 2007 8:28:45 PM

Quote:
wow !! I am honored for the mention. :oops:  Anything i can do to help out is a priviledge,especially to a fellow empiricist who is cool enough to call me on potential bs and help keep the path straight :wink:

you are most welcome.

In return I would like to thank Jumping Jack;qcmadness,gojod,tanker,turpit,pauldh,grape ape,all the boys in the cellar :wink: ,ninja,casewhite,jake barnes(he has a sense of humor),tool,crashman,elfking,i cant possibly remember them all;and they deserve mention as part of the anti FUD movement here at the forums.

so to all i have mentioned and not mentioned who keep clear the path to truth;thank you. :wink:

Woot! :trophy:

Someone notices my presence.
January 24, 2007 8:31:19 PM

Quote:
wow !! I am honored for the mention. :oops:  Anything i can do to help out is a priviledge,especially to a fellow empiricist who is cool enough to call me on potential bs and help keep the path straight :wink:

you are most welcome.

In return I would like to thank Jumping Jack;qcmadness,gojod,tanker,turpit,pauldh,grape ape,all the boys in the cellar :wink: ,ninja,casewhite,jake barnes(he has a sense of humor),tool,crashman,elfking,i cant possibly remember them all;and they deserve mention as part of the anti FUD movement here at the forums.

so to all i have mentioned and not mentioned who keep clear the path to truth;thank you. :wink:

Woot! :trophy:

Someone notices my presence.

Oh dont get all dejected now....you're noticed. You did an outstanding job on your wood case.
January 24, 2007 8:33:46 PM

That's the only reason anyone recognizes me, which is cool. I will reign supreme wood case man until Verndewd trumps me with some uber sweet, carved from a single log, case of epic proportions.
January 24, 2007 9:09:32 PM

Actually I think you just missed the minimum post count to make the list. Nobody cares the quality of what a member says, only the quantity counts!

For example: DaSickNinja has well over 4k posts and has literally made no contribution to any thread!

/joke
January 24, 2007 9:20:39 PM

Quote:
It occurs to me, reading all this "THG is biased BS", that I never said thankyou.

So,
TECHNOLOGY COORDINATOR

I AM LOVED!!! THANK YOU!!!
!