GPO user settings

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
December 2, 2004 7:09:08 AM

Hello,

I have created a PGO in OU.
In this OU I have created thow user: user1 and user2.
From my worksation XP sp2.
user1 --> ok the GPO applied correctely.
user2 --> user settings are not applied.
I have got two messages:

Last time Group Policy was applied : N/A
Group policy was applied from : N/A
But i got any problem for the computer settings.

Thanks in advance for your help

More about : gpo user settings

Anonymous
December 5, 2004 5:05:05 PM

circa Thu, 2 Dec 2004 04:09:08 -0800, in
microsoft.public.win2000.group_policy, =?Utf-8?B?eWJvdQ==?=
(ybou@discussions.microsoft.com) said,
> Hello,
>
> I have created a PGO in OU.
> In this OU I have created thow user: user1 and user2.
> From my worksation XP sp2.
> user1 --> ok the GPO applied correctely.
> user2 --> user settings are not applied.
> I have got two messages:
>
> Last time Group Policy was applied : N/A
> Group policy was applied from : N/A
> But i got any problem for the computer settings.
>
> Thanks in advance for your help

None of the permissions on the policy were changed, correct? How many
times have you logged on as User2?

Laura
-Oscar Wilde
!